Quick-Step guide to activate Tubi TV on your Roku Device
Sitting all day in the office is really exhausting. And after such a day, one wants to relax only. However, not everyone is interested in buying a new subscription every month. So, does it mean that one will have to compromise on their entertainment? Well, not at all. There are many other platforms that provide a lot of free movies and shows. Such platforms are catering to the needs of many individuals. In this article, we will discuss one such channel called Tubi TV. You will also get the steps to activate Tubi TV on Roku with a detailed guide.
About Tubi TV channel
As a matter of fact, Tubi TV is a very over-the-top channel that provides a lot of free movies and TV shows. However, it is an ad-supported online streaming service. Fox Corporation is the owner of Tubi TV. The service was launched in the year 2014. Currently, Tubi TV is a family of more than 33 million active users. You can find this channel on most streaming platforms with great ease. So, get ready to activate Tubi TV on Roku.
A detailed overview of Tubi TV
Tubi TV is one of the leading platforms which is absolutely free. It is an on-demand movie, TV show, and video streaming application. As a matter of fact, it has the widest library source with more than 20,000 television shows and movies. It has also the finest streaming technology with a highly personalized algorithm. This algorithm recommends the finest shows and movies. Tubi TV can be accessed on plenty of platforms without paying any subscription fee!
This is a completely free and legal platform. If you are wondering that you might be doing something illegal while using Tubi TV. Then there is no need to worry at all. They provide a lot of categories to browse. You will have to bear with a few ads and then you will be able to watch all your favorite content any time! Some of them are:
- Classic movies
- Korean dramas
- British series
- Horror genre
- Romantic genre
- Kids shows
Where to watch?
One can watch Tubi TV on various platforms like Android, iOS, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Samsung Smart TVs, PlayStation, Sony Smart TVs, Xbox, Xfinity X1, Roku, the web. In this article, you will find the steps to activate Tubi TV on Roku.
One can also find the Tubi TV on Roku under the categories of Movies & TV, Most Popular, and Top Free sections.
Activate Tubi Kids on Roku
Tubi Kids is a feature of Tubi TV that is quite useful for parents. This feature limits the watching experience as it allows only kid-appropriate content. These do not contain movies or TV shows made for adults. Here are the steps to activate this feature.
- Once you have activated the Tubi TV app, just open it.
- Now, navigate to reach and open the left navigation column and highlight the ‘kids’ option. Use the remote left direction arrow key to perform this step.
- Select the option by pressing the OK button.
- Now, you will be switched to the Tubi kids.
Reasons to activate Tubi TV on Roku
By now you must have gained enough information about the channel. However, taking a quick look at the features is essential. So, here are the features:
- Watch an enormous amount of content for FREE.
- Access a very detailed and diverse library of content.
- Available on most popular platforms like Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android, iOS, etc.
- Ultimate quality streaming experience.
Steps to activate Tubi TV on Roku
Follow these quick steps to activate Tubi TV on Roku. For this, you will need an activation code and activation URL.
- Connect all the devices and maintain a stable internet connection. Now, go to the Home Screen. Use the Roku remote and press the HOME button to open.
- On the home screen, navigate and locate the Streaming channels option. This will launch the Roku channel store. Now, under the appropriate categories mentioned on the page. You have to search for the Tubi TV channel.
- Alternatively, you can use the search channels option to search for the channel. For this click on the search channel option present on the streaming channels page.
- Now, enter the channel name that is Tubi TV. Use the virtual keyboard to enter the name.
- Select the channel name from the search results and click on ADD CHANNEL.
- Now, the channel will download on your Roku device. Go to the channel to launch it.
- There locate the sign-in option. Tap on the option to get the activation code.
- Now using another device with a stable internet connection launch the web browser.
- On the web browser, search for tubitv.com/activate.
- This will open the activation page. There you will have to sign in with your Tubi TV account. In case you have not made one before, then click on register to continue.
- Now, enter the activation code and continue with the activation process.
- Now your Tubi TV will be functioning properly to enjoy all the amazing TV shows and movies.
More channels like Tubi TV to consider
- Frndly TV
It is a family channel and most of the programming is very light. One can watch the Hallmark Channel, dramas, INSP, UPtv, BYUtv, etc. A lot of programming is LIVE family and friendly.
If you are looking for a channel to catch up on the latest episodes of your favorite TV shows at any time. Then this is the channel for you. On Bravo, you can stream all such content with great ease.
This is the channel for anime lovers. Crunchyroll channel has the largest library full of amazing anime shows. These include older anime to the latest ones. They have more than 1,000 tiles to watch.
This channel is for movie lovers who are looking for the best movie suggestions. FilmRise has the most amazing selection of TV entertainment and movies. And as a matter of fact, these are for free.